As a guest or member of the Palisades Yoga community, we kindly ask that you be mindful of the following guidelines and policies, so that all guests may enjoy an effective, safe, peaceful, and positive experience.
While we understand many of our guests are visiting our studio for the first time and that winter driving conditions can be problematic, safety in the yoga room is our highest priority. We also value creating a space free of distractions for participants to center and practice. Please adhere to the following:
- 10-minute tardy policy: guests will not be admitted into mat-based classes who are later than 10 minutes.
- this policy helps ensure guest safety as yoga starts simply and progresses into more complex poses that require the body to be properly warmed up and prepared for.
- 5-minute tardy policy for Aerial classes: guests will not be admitted into aerial classes who are later than 5 minutes.
- this policy helps us maximize class time and guest safety as participants need to be properly fitted for hammocks and made aware of safe practices for aerial yoga.
Again, we value safety and a space free of distractions. To help us ensure we start class on time and with everyone ready to practice, please plan to arrive early to classes. This is especially important during times of heavy visitation, such as Thanksgiving, Christmas, MLK weekend, President’s Weekend and the 4th of July weekend.
- 15 minutes early: for guests who are new to the studio, please arrive 15 minutes early to complete the registration process.
- 5-minutes early: for returning guests, please arrive at least 5 minutes early to check in and get situated.
Stay for the full class
Likewise, leaving a class before it has concluded can also be very disruptive. If you must leave early we ask that you do so before Savasana begins or simply choose another class to attend that works with your schedule.
Winter Weather Policy
Winter road conditions can be very hazardous in our area and while we make every effort to adhere to our schedule, we occasionally have to cancel classes due to weather conditions. During severe winter storms, please check our online schedule for last minute changes or call the studio at 530-584-6140.
- Minors must have a parent/guardian present to sign our waiver of liability form the first time attending a class. Generally, our age limit for our mat based classes is about 10 years old with a parent. If you feel confident that your child can stay on their mat and follow along with class for an hour then we are happy to welcome them to our floor based classes.
- Aerial participants must 18 years of age or older. Minors are not permitted in aerial classes.
- Class packs are for the individual purchaser and are not allowed to be shared between multiple guests.
- Auto-pay memberships are required to fulfill payments for the contracted length of the membership.
- Returns for retail items must be made within 30 days of purchase. All sale items are final sale.
Private Class Policy
We have a 7-day cancellation policy for private classes. If you need to cancel your session, we require notice at least 7 days prior to the scheduled class for a full refund. If you cancel within 7 days of your scheduled class, we will not issue a refund or credit.
Your privacy is very important to us. Any personal information you choose to give us will only be used to help us provide you with the highest quality services and support. We will never share your personal or financial information with any other party.